Artemisia franserioides, the ragweed sagebrush or bursage mugwort, is a North American species of plants in the sunflower family. It is native to the southwestern United States (Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, and Oklahoma) as well as northern Mexico (Chihuahua).
- Artemisia franserioides was first described by Edward Lee Greene in Bulletin of the Torrey Botanical Club. New York. 10(4): 42. 1883 [Apr 1883] "Plant Name Details for Artemisia franserioides". IPNI. Retrieved 29 August 2017.
- Greene, Edward Lee 1883. Bulletin of the Torrey Botanical Club 10(4): 42
- USDA, NRCS (n.d.). "Artemisia franserioides". The PLANTS Database (plants.usda.gov). Greensboro, North Carolina: National Plant Data Team. Retrieved 26 May 2015.
- Biota of North America Program 2014 county distribution map
- Flora of North America, Bursage mugwort, Artemisia franserioides Greene